Is your gym floor leading the league in shine and appearance? In today’s sports world, the flooring is just as important as the game being played on it. However, ensuring that the look of your floor remains at the top of its game can be difficult.
With so many fierce competitors and key players in the sports floor industry, it’s hard to know where to start to find a solution that works for you. Here are some things to keep in mind when looking for an assist on keeping your gym floor looking new.
1. Time is of the essence. When looking to recoat your sports floor, the last thing you’ll want to do is run down the clock. Every second counts, so make sure you pace yourself for success and high-quality work.
2. Identify the key players. Take the time to find the MVP’s in the industry. The experts will be able to coach you through the process and train you to achieve ultimate results.
3. Have a game plan. Get out the white board and markers. Determine the process, prep time and desired end results for your gym floor so you can stay in the game and avoid purchase cialis sitting the bench.
4. Teamwork makes the dream work. Look for products that work together like a team. An all-star finish might look great, but won’t be as effective if it doesn’t have the proper system in place before it.
5. Cut costs, not playing time. A delay in game is anything but ideal, but don’t rush into a buzzer-shot decision. Evaluate costs to ensure you stay within your budget while still achieving professional results for game time.
Once your gym floor looks top-notch, it’s important to take care of it. Stay unmatched by the competition by following these general maintenance tips:
- Do not use cleaners on newly finished floors for at least 30 days
- Always clean up any liquid spills immediately
- Use entrance matting at all doorways and keep vacuumed
- Avoid scratching the floor when moving equipment
- Only clean athletic shoes should be allowed on the floor
- Maintain indoor relative humidity between 35 and 50 percent
Looking for a revolutionary way to prepare sports floors for recoating? You can rely on the TyKote® Dust-Free Refinishing System from Basic Coatings®. For more information, please visit www.basiccoatings.com or call us at 800-441-1934.